Official Deadline for Registration: 11th August 2018
All delegates will be picked up from the airport upon arrival and will be assigned to a dedicated country manager (who will be a representative from a local tax consulting service provider).
|TYPE OF DELEGATE||On or Before /July 10, 2018/||After /July 10, 2018/|
|International Delegates (members of AOTCA)||$270USD||$300USD|
AOTCA officers (President, Deputy President, Honorary Advisors, Auditors & Secretary General) and from each member body.
Group registration is available for international delegates. For group registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee includes attendance to the following activities:
|Conference on September 13|
|Gala Dinner on September 13|
|Mini Naadam on September 14|
|Nomadic Tour on September 15||Not included but available with additional fees|
Also, fees for Conference delegates include:
- Printed materials of the Conference
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program.
Delegates can register for the conference by the following methods:
A. Register ONLINE
B. Complete the registration form
- Registration Form for International Delegates
and return it with appropriate payment to the AOTCA 2018 Secretariat. Upon receipt of complete and full payment, the Secretariat will issue a letter of confirmation by email.
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD Dollars by the following methods:
- Payment instructions including bank account information will be sent to the registered email address upon successful registration.
- Payment of registration fees must be made in USD Dollars by the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa and Master Card /will be available from June 1, 2018/
- International Bank Transfer
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent to the Secretariat by email once the bank transfer is arranged.
- All inbound and outbound bank charges for remittance should be borne by the remitter and cannot be deducted from the fee. Please ensure and give instructions to your bank to this effect. If charges are deducted and the payment received by the Organizer does not cover the total registration fees, the difference will have to be reimbursed to the Organizer on arrival at the Conference.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is subject to acceptance on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration can only be processed with full payment.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you are not able to receive the confirmation within two weeks, please contact the AOTCA 2018 Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administration charge. All cancellations must be made in writing to the AOTCA 2018 Secretariat and the refund will be made after the Conference and the deadline for cancellation is 1 August 2018. Cancellation on or before 1 August 2018, only 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. Thereafter, no refund will be made.
- A replacement or transfer is allowed, provided that the replacement is from the same organization and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced. Please note that substitution is permitted on the basis that written notice is received on or before 1 August 2018.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Conference, the only liability of the Organizer is to refund the registration fee.
For enquiry, please contact AOTCA 2018 Secretariat
c/o Mongolian Association of Certified Tax Consultants
Office Address: Orshil Center, 5th floor, #501, Bayanzurkh district, 3rd khoroo, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Tel: +976 7600 9900